Saturday, March 14, 2015

New Reveal - Green Faux Bamboo Dresser #1 of 4

#1
Green Faux Bamboo Dresser






When I first saw this dresser it had already been painted in glossy black and for pulls it had stainless steal kitchen type hardware. Even though the paint job was decent, the pulls were a total miss-match that had to go. I happened to have these golden ones in my stash and they added a perfect touch to the character of the piece. It was listed and sold within a few days, a total winner.
This green is so fresh and inviting (Tavern Green in Milk Paint) and there are a few more pieces that will see their new life in this colour. Over the next few days I will share a few more pieces that I have completed lately and there will be more to come after that.




No comments:

Post a Comment